Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving! ...

Well. I have slacked off! It seems only a few days ago that I posted about the meteorite and now here it is December 4th! Ah how time fly's during the holiday season.

So its time to play a little catch up with my viewers.

First I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. I had a great time with my family over Thanksgiving. Good food, great people, fun times.

And I got hands on with a Nikon D40. Must say that even though I was quite happy to use a DSLR (for the first time) the D40 leaves a lot to be desired. I may go into that deeper in a later post.

In my personal life nothing much as changed. We are still working towards selling our old house and things are looking good on that front. Hoping to have it done with by the 10th. In more recent news I have fallen a touch ill with some sort of flu. Its not very pleasant but I expect to be better in a few days.

Well that's all for this little catch up post. I will be returning with more posts about random things in my life and in the world at large! Stay tuned and hit the follow button.

No comments:

Post a Comment